Disclaimer: Findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Does the relationship between waist circumference, morbidity and mortality depend on measurement protocol for waist circumference?
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 312–325, July 2008
How to Cite
Ross, R., Berentzen, T., Bradshaw, A. J., Janssen, I., Kahn, H. S., Katzmarzyk, P. T., Kuk, J. L., Seidell, J. C., Snijder, M. B., Sørensen, T. I. A. and Després, J.-P. (2008), Does the relationship between waist circumference, morbidity and mortality depend on measurement protocol for waist circumference?. Obesity Reviews, 9: 312–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2007.00411.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Received 4 July 2007; revised 9 September 2007; accepted 11 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.