Obesity, overweight and body-weight perception in a High Atlas Moroccan population
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 93–99, March 2008
How to Cite
Lahmam, A., Baali, A., Hilali, M. K., Cherkaoui, M., Chapuis-Lucciani, N. and Boetsch, G. (2008), Obesity, overweight and body-weight perception in a High Atlas Moroccan population. Obesity Reviews, 9: 93–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2007.00413.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Received 17 May 2007; revised 11 September 2007; accepted 14 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.