Members listed in acknowledgements.
Ethnic comparisons of the cross-sectional relationships between measures of body size with diabetes and hypertension
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
© 2007 The Authors
Special Issue: Obesity in China
Volume 9, Issue Supplement s1, pages 53–61, March 2008
How to Cite
Huxley, R., James, W. P. T., Barzi, F., Patel, J. V., Lear, S. A., Suriyawongpaisal, P., Janus, E., Caterson, I., Zimmet, P., Prabhakaran, D., Reddy, S., Woodward, M. and the Obesity in Asia Collaboration (2008), Ethnic comparisons of the cross-sectional relationships between measures of body size with diabetes and hypertension. Obesity Reviews, 9: 53–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2007.00439.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.