Health implications of transition from a planned to a free-market economy – an overview
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
© 2008 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Special Issue: Obesity in China
Volume 9, Issue Supplement s1, pages 146–150, March 2008
How to Cite
Baillie, K. (2008), Health implications of transition from a planned to a free-market economy – an overview. Obesity Reviews, 9: 146–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2007.00457.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!