The research for this paper was supported by a grant from The Societal Component of Genomics Research programme of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO).
Positioning functional foods in an ecological approach to the prevention of overweight and obesity
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 464–473, September 2008
How to Cite
Wieringa, N. F., Van Der Windt, H. J., Zuiker, R. R. M., Dijkhuizen, L., Verkerk, M. A., Vonk, R. J. and Swart, J. A. A. (2008), Positioning functional foods in an ecological approach to the prevention of overweight and obesity. Obesity Reviews, 9: 464–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2008.00470.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2008
- Received 12 September 2007; revised 14 January 2008; accepted 23 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.