Stigmatization of obese children and adolescents, the importance of gender
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 522–534, November 2008
How to Cite
Tang-Péronard, J. L. and Heitmann, B. L. (2008), Stigmatization of obese children and adolescents, the importance of gender. Obesity Reviews, 9: 522–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2008.00509.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Received 6 March 2008; revised 28 May 2008; accepted 13 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!