Depression and weight loss: opposite outcome for surgery and rimonabant?
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 504–507, September 2008
How to Cite
Chaput, J.-P. and Tremblay, A. (2008), Depression and weight loss: opposite outcome for surgery and rimonabant?. Obesity Reviews, 9: 504–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2008.00512.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.