Prevalence of overweight in the Seychelles: 15 year trends and association with socio-economic status
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 511–517, November 2008
How to Cite
Bovet, P., Chiolero, A., Shamlaye, C. and Paccaud, F. (2008), Prevalence of overweight in the Seychelles: 15 year trends and association with socio-economic status. Obesity Reviews, 9: 511–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2008.00513.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Received 5 March 2008; revised 30 May 2008; accepted 23 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!