Recent advances in adaptive thermogenesis: potential implications for the treatment of obesity
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 218–226, March 2009
How to Cite
Wijers, S. L. J., Saris, W. H. M. and Van Marken Lichtenbelt, W. D. (2009), Recent advances in adaptive thermogenesis: potential implications for the treatment of obesity. Obesity Reviews, 10: 218–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2008.00538.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Received 16 July 2008; revised 21 September 2008; accepted 29 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.