A holistic food labelling strategy for preventing obesity and dental caries
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 357–361, May 2009
How to Cite
Cinar, A. B. and Murtomaa, H. (2009), A holistic food labelling strategy for preventing obesity and dental caries. Obesity Reviews, 10: 357–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2008.00553.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Received 17 June 2008; revised 8 November 2008; accepted 18 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.