The interface between obesity and periodontitis with emphasis on oxidative stress and inflammatory response
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 290–297, May 2009
How to Cite
Boesing, F., Patiño, J. S. R., Da Silva, V. R. G. and Moreira, E. A. M. (2009), The interface between obesity and periodontitis with emphasis on oxidative stress and inflammatory response. Obesity Reviews, 10: 290–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2008.00555.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Received 23 September 2008; revised 5 November 2008; accepted 18 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.