The interface between obesity and periodontitis with emphasis on oxidative stress and inflammatory response
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 290–297, May 2009
How to Cite
Boesing, F., Patiño, J. S. R., Da Silva, V. R. G. and Moreira, E. A. M. (2009), The interface between obesity and periodontitis with emphasis on oxidative stress and inflammatory response. Obesity Reviews, 10: 290–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2008.00555.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2009
- Received 23 September 2008; revised 5 November 2008; accepted 18 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.