The potential association between fruit intake and body weight – a review
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 639–647, November 2009
How to Cite
Alinia, S., Hels, O. and Tetens, I. (2009), The potential association between fruit intake and body weight – a review. Obesity Reviews, 10: 639–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2009.00582.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Received 30 September 2008; revised 5 February 2009; accepted 19 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!