Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is associated with cardiovascular disease risk markers
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 412–419, July 2009
How to Cite
Edens, M. A., Kuipers, F. and Stolk, R. P. (2009), Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is associated with cardiovascular disease risk markers. Obesity Reviews, 10: 412–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2009.00594.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Received 18 August 2008; revised 27 February 2009; accepted 2 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.