Relationship between costs of lifestyle interventions and weight loss in overweight adults
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
Journal compilation © 2009 International Association for the Study of Obesity. No claim to original US government works
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 51–61, January 2010
How to Cite
Bogers, R. P., Barte, J. C. M., Schipper, C. M. A., Vijgen, S. M. C., De Hollander, E. L., Tariq, L., Milder, I. E. J. and Bemelmans, W. J. E. (2010), Relationship between costs of lifestyle interventions and weight loss in overweight adults. Obesity Reviews, 11: 51–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2009.00606.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Received 8 December 2008; revised 12 February 2009; accepted 2 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.