Characterizing the obesogenic environment: the state of the evidence with directions for future research
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 109–117, February 2010
How to Cite
Kirk, S. F. L., Penney, T. L. and McHugh, T.-L. F. (2010), Characterizing the obesogenic environment: the state of the evidence with directions for future research. Obesity Reviews, 11: 109–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2009.00611.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Received 3 February 2009; revised 13 March 2009; accepted 14 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.