The work was supported by grants R01 CA55076 from the National Cancer Institute. Support for Dr. Ning was provided by James K. Knox Memorial Fund, Department of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health.
A quantitative analysis of body mass index and colorectal cancer: findings from 56 observational studies
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 19–30, January 2010
How to Cite
Ning, Y., Wang, L. and Giovannucci, E. L. (2010), A quantitative analysis of body mass index and colorectal cancer: findings from 56 observational studies. Obesity Reviews, 11: 19–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2009.00613.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
- Received 8 December 2008; revised 3 April 2009; accepted 15 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.