A systematic review of drug absorption following bariatric surgery and its theoretical implications
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 41–50, January 2010
How to Cite
Padwal, R., Brocks, D. and Sharma, A. M. (2010), A systematic review of drug absorption following bariatric surgery and its theoretical implications. Obesity Reviews, 11: 41–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2009.00614.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
- Received 8 December 2008; revised 3 April 2009; accepted 15 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.