Factors that may impede the weight loss response to exercise-based interventions
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 671–680, November 2009
How to Cite
Boutcher, S. H. and Dunn, S. L. (2009), Factors that may impede the weight loss response to exercise-based interventions. Obesity Reviews, 10: 671–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2009.00621.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Received 27 November 2008; revised 16 April 2009; accepted 22 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.