A systematic review of studies on socioeconomic inequalities in dietary intakes associated with weight gain and overweight/obesity conducted among European adults
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 413–429, June 2010
How to Cite
Giskes, K., Avendaňo, M., Brug, J. and Kunst, A. E. (2010), A systematic review of studies on socioeconomic inequalities in dietary intakes associated with weight gain and overweight/obesity conducted among European adults. Obesity Reviews, 11: 413–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2009.00658.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
- Received 11 May 2009; revised 11 August 2009; accepted 11 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.