Reduced sleep as an obesity risk factor
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Special Issue: Circadian Biology and Sleep in Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 10, Issue Supplement s2, pages 61–68, November 2009
How to Cite
Patel, S. R. (2009), Reduced sleep as an obesity risk factor. Obesity Reviews, 10: 61–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2009.00664.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Received 24 June 2009; revised 19 July 2009; accepted 20 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.