This project was funded by the NIHR Health Technology Assessment Programme (project number 08/50/01) and be published in full in Health Technology Assessment, Vol. 13, No. 61. See the HTA Programme web site for further project information.
Systematic review of the effectiveness of weight management schemes for the under fives
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2010 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 242–253, April 2011
How to Cite
Bond, M., Wyatt, K., Lloyd, J. and Taylor, R. (2011), Systematic review of the effectiveness of weight management schemes for the under fives. Obesity Reviews, 12: 242–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00713.x
The views and opinions expressed therein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Department of Health.
This article was written by M. Bond, K. Wyatt, J. Lloyd and R. Taylor of University of Exeter. It is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Received 2 September 2009; revised 9 December 2009; accepted 14 December 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Can Items Used in 4-Year-Old Well-Child Visits Predict Children’s Health and School Outcomes?, Maternal and Child Health Journal, 2013,, , , , ,
- 3Development of BMI values of German children and their healthcare costs, Economics & Human Biology, 2013,, , , , , , , , ,
- 4An economic perspective on childhood obesity: Recent findings on cost of illness and cost effectiveness of interventions, Nutrition, 2012, 28, 9, 829, , ,