This project was funded by the NIHR Health Technology Assessment Programme (project number 08/50/01) and be published in full in Health Technology Assessment, Vol. 13, No. 61. See the HTA Programme web site for further project information.
Systematic review of the effectiveness of weight management schemes for the under fives
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2010 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 242–253, April 2011
How to Cite
Bond, M., Wyatt, K., Lloyd, J. and Taylor, R. (2011), Systematic review of the effectiveness of weight management schemes for the under fives. Obesity Reviews, 12: 242–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00713.x
The views and opinions expressed therein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Department of Health.
This article was written by M. Bond, K. Wyatt, J. Lloyd and R. Taylor of University of Exeter. It is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
- Received 2 September 2009; revised 9 December 2009; accepted 14 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.