Chronobiological aspects of food intake and metabolism and their relevance on energy balance and weight regulation
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2010 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 14–25, January 2011
How to Cite
Ekmekcioglu, C. and Touitou, Y. (2011), Chronobiological aspects of food intake and metabolism and their relevance on energy balance and weight regulation. Obesity Reviews, 12: 14–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00716.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Received 8 October 2009; revised 26 November 2009; accepted 15 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.