Chronobiological aspects of food intake and metabolism and their relevance on energy balance and weight regulation
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2010 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 14–25, January 2011
How to Cite
Ekmekcioglu, C. and Touitou, Y. (2011), Chronobiological aspects of food intake and metabolism and their relevance on energy balance and weight regulation. Obesity Reviews, 12: 14–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00716.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Received 8 October 2009; revised 26 November 2009; accepted 15 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!