Shared first authorship.
Short sleep duration as a possible cause of obesity: critical analysis of the epidemiological evidence
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2010 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 78–92, February 2011
How to Cite
Nielsen, L. S., Danielsen, K. V. and Sørensen, T. I. A. (2011), Short sleep duration as a possible cause of obesity: critical analysis of the epidemiological evidence. Obesity Reviews, 12: 78–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00724.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Received 3 May 2009; revised 1 January 2010; accepted 5 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!