The effect of theory-based interventions on physical activity participation among overweight/obese individuals: a systematic review
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2010 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 430–439, June 2011
How to Cite
Bélanger-Gravel, A., Godin, G., Vézina-Im, L.-A., Amireault, S. and Poirier, P. (2011), The effect of theory-based interventions on physical activity participation among overweight/obese individuals: a systematic review. Obesity Reviews, 12: 430–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00729.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Received 12 November 2009; revised 21 December 2009; accepted 7 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.