The price of protein: combining evolutionary and economic analysis to understand excessive energy consumption
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2010 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 887–894, December 2010
How to Cite
Brooks, R. C., Simpson, S. J. and Raubenheimer, D. (2010), The price of protein: combining evolutionary and economic analysis to understand excessive energy consumption. Obesity Reviews, 11: 887–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00733.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2010
- Received 13 October 2009; revised 10 January 2010; accepted 13 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.