Body mass index and waist circumference in Mozambique: urban/rural gap during epidemiological transition
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2010 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 627–634, September 2010
How to Cite
Gomes, A., Damasceno, A., Azevedo, A., Prista, A., Silva-Matos, C., Saranga, S. and Lunet, N. (2010), Body mass index and waist circumference in Mozambique: urban/rural gap during epidemiological transition. Obesity Reviews, 11: 627–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00739.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
- Received 8 October 2009; revised 4 January 2010; accepted 3 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.