The prevalence and trends of overweight, obesity and nutrition-related non-communicable diseases in the Arabian Gulf States
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2010 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–13, January 2011
How to Cite
Ng, S. W., Zaghloul, S., Ali, H. I., Harrison, G. and Popkin, B. M. (2011), The prevalence and trends of overweight, obesity and nutrition-related non-communicable diseases in the Arabian Gulf States. Obesity Reviews, 12: 1–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00750.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
- Received 28 September 2009; revised 19 January 2010; accepted 12 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.