Parental influence and obesity prevention in pre-schoolers: a systematic review of interventions
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2010 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 315–328, May 2011
How to Cite
Skouteris, H., McCabe, M., Swinburn, B., Newgreen, V., Sacher, P. and Chadwick, P. (2011), Parental influence and obesity prevention in pre-schoolers: a systematic review of interventions. Obesity Reviews, 12: 315–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00751.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Received 19 November 2009; revised 5 March 2010; accepted 9 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.