Significance and application of melatonin in the regulation of brown adipose tissue metabolism: relation to human obesity
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2010 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 167–188, March 2011
How to Cite
Tan, D.-X., Manchester, L. C., Fuentes-Broto, L., Paredes, S. D. and Reiter, R. J. (2011), Significance and application of melatonin in the regulation of brown adipose tissue metabolism: relation to human obesity. Obesity Reviews, 12: 167–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00756.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
- Received 5 January 2010; revised 25 March 2010; accepted 9 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.