Supported by: German Research Foundation Grants STE 1765/1-1 (A.S.), GO 1718/1-1 (M.G.), VA Research Career Scientist Award, NIHDK 33061, Center Grant DK-41301 (Animal Core) (Y.T.).
Nesfatin-1: a novel inhibitory regulator of food intake and body weight
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2010 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 261–271, April 2011
How to Cite
Stengel, A., Goebel, M. and Taché, Y. (2011), Nesfatin-1: a novel inhibitory regulator of food intake and body weight. Obesity Reviews, 12: 261–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00770.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Received 10 March 2010; revised 21 April 2010; accepted 22 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.