Hip Hip Hurrah! Hip size inversely related to heart disease and total mortality
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2010 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 478–481, June 2011
How to Cite
Heitmann, B. L. and Lissner, L. (2011), Hip Hip Hurrah! Hip size inversely related to heart disease and total mortality. Obesity Reviews, 12: 478–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00794.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Received 20 January 2010; revised 21 May 2010; accepted 11 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.