Non-nutrient causes of low-grade, systemic inflammation: support for a ‘canary in the mineshaft’ view of obesity in chronic disease
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2010 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 339–345, May 2011
How to Cite
Egger, G. and Dixon, J. (2011), Non-nutrient causes of low-grade, systemic inflammation: support for a ‘canary in the mineshaft’ view of obesity in chronic disease. Obesity Reviews, 12: 339–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00795.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Received 20 April 2010; revised 3 June 2010; accepted 16 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.