Preventing excessive gestational weight gain: a systematic review of interventions
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2010 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 757–768, November 2010
How to Cite
Skouteris, H., Hartley-Clark, L., McCabe, M., Milgrom, J., Kent, B., Herring, S. J. and Gale, J. (2010), Preventing excessive gestational weight gain: a systematic review of interventions. Obesity Reviews, 11: 757–768. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00806.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Received 12 July 2010; Revised 10 August 2010; Accepted 24 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.