The relationship between doctors' and nurses' own weight status and their weight management practices: a systematic review
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2011 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 459–469, June 2011
How to Cite
Zhu, D. Q., Norman, I. J. and While, A. E. (2011), The relationship between doctors' and nurses' own weight status and their weight management practices: a systematic review. Obesity Reviews, 12: 459–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2010.00821.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Received 30 May 2010; revised 12 July 2010; accepted 10 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.