Obesity – an indication for GLP-1 treatment? Obesity pathophysiology and GLP-1 treatment potential
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2011 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 593–601, August 2011
How to Cite
Torekov, S. S., Madsbad, S. and Holst, J. J. (2011), Obesity – an indication for GLP-1 treatment? Obesity pathophysiology and GLP-1 treatment potential. Obesity Reviews, 12: 593–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00860.x
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
- Received 9 August 2010; revised 4 November 2010; accepted 22 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.