The paper and the data have not previously been published, either in whole or in part. No similar paper is in press or under review elsewhere. The submitted paper is an independent contribution.
Endocrine-disrupting chemicals and obesity development in humans: A review
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2011 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 622–636, August 2011
How to Cite
Tang-Péronard, J. L., Andersen, H. R., Jensen, T. K. and Heitmann, B. L. (2011), Endocrine-disrupting chemicals and obesity development in humans: A review. Obesity Reviews, 12: 622–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00871.x
• Each author has contributed to the conceptions and design of the work, the acquisition of data or the analysis of the data in a manner substantial enough to take public responsibility for it.
• Each has reviewed the final version of the manuscript and approves it for publication.
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
- Received 17 November 2010; revised 31 January 2011; accepted 3 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.