Assessing the options for local government to use legal approaches to combat obesity in the UK: putting theory into practice
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2011 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 660–667, August 2011
How to Cite
Mitchell, C., Cowburn, G. and Foster, C. (2011), Assessing the options for local government to use legal approaches to combat obesity in the UK: putting theory into practice. Obesity Reviews, 12: 660–667. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00872.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Received 19 November 2010; revised 13 January 2011; accepted 31 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.