Obesity and cardiovascular disease risk among Turkish and Moroccan migrant groups in Europe: a systematic review
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2011 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 2–16, January 2012
How to Cite
Ujcic-Voortman, J. K., Baan, C. A., Seidell, J. C. and Verhoeff, A. P. (2012), Obesity and cardiovascular disease risk among Turkish and Moroccan migrant groups in Europe: a systematic review. Obesity Reviews, 13: 2–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00932.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Received 8 June 2011; revised 20 July 2011; accepted 5 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.