A narrative review of psychological and educational strategies applied to young children's eating behaviours aimed at reducing obesity risk
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Special Issue: The ToyBox-Study, Guest editors: Boyd Swinburn, Dianne Ward and John Reilly
Volume 13, Issue Supplement s1, pages 85–95, March 2012
How to Cite
Gibson, E. L., Kreichauf, S., Wildgruber, A., Vögele, C., Summerbell, C. D., Nixon, C., Moore, H., Douthwaite, W., Manios, Y. and ToyBox-Study Group (2012), A narrative review of psychological and educational strategies applied to young children's eating behaviours aimed at reducing obesity risk. Obesity Reviews, 13: 85–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00939.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Received 23 May 2011; revised 15 August 2011; accepted 1 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.