Correlates of energy balance-related behaviours in preschool children: a systematic review
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Special Issue: The ToyBox-Study, Guest editors: Boyd Swinburn, Dianne Ward and John Reilly
Volume 13, Issue Supplement s1, pages 13–28, March 2012
How to Cite
De Craemer, M., De Decker, E., De Bourdeaudhuij, I., Vereecken, C., Deforche, B., Manios, Y., Cardon, G. and ToyBox-study group (2012), Correlates of energy balance-related behaviours in preschool children: a systematic review. Obesity Reviews, 13: 13–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00941.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Received 16 May 2011; accepted 14 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.