The renin-angiotensin system: a link between obesity, inflammation and insulin resistance
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2011 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 136–149, February 2012
How to Cite
Kalupahana, N. S. and Moustaid-Moussa, N. (2012), The renin-angiotensin system: a link between obesity, inflammation and insulin resistance. Obesity Reviews, 13: 136–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00942.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received 25 June 2011; revised 7 August 2011; accepted 12 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.