Weight loss and African–American women: a systematic review of the behavioural weight loss intervention literature
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2011 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 193–213, March 2012
How to Cite
Fitzgibbon, M. L., Tussing-Humphreys, L. M., Porter, J. S., Martin, I. K., Odoms-Young, A. and Sharp, L. K. (2012), Weight loss and African–American women: a systematic review of the behavioural weight loss intervention literature. Obesity Reviews, 13: 193–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00945.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Received 10 June 2011; revised 22 September 2011; accepted 23 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.