Waist-to-height ratio is a better screening tool than waist circumference and BMI for adult cardiometabolic risk factors: systematic review and meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2011 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 275–286, March 2012
How to Cite
Ashwell, M., Gunn, P. and Gibson, S. (2012), Waist-to-height ratio is a better screening tool than waist circumference and BMI for adult cardiometabolic risk factors: systematic review and meta-analysis. Obesity Reviews, 13: 275–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00952.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Received 4 August 2011; revised 29 September 2011; accepted 17 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.