Energy balance-related behaviours associated with overweight and obesity in preschool children: a systematic review of prospective studies
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Special Issue: The ToyBox-Study, Guest editors: Boyd Swinburn, Dianne Ward and John Reilly
Volume 13, Issue Supplement s1, pages 56–74, March 2012
How to Cite
te Velde, S. J., van Nassau, F., Uijtdewilligen, L., van Stralen, M. M., Cardon, G., De Craemer, M., Manios, Y., Brug, J., Chinapaw, M. J. M. and ToyBox-study group (2012), Energy balance-related behaviours associated with overweight and obesity in preschool children: a systematic review of prospective studies. Obesity Reviews, 13: 56–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00960.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
- Received 16 May 2011; accepted 7 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.