Existing policies, regulation, legislation and ongoing health promotion activities related to physical activity and nutrition in pre-primary education settings: an overview
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Special Issue: The ToyBox-Study, Guest editors: Boyd Swinburn, Dianne Ward and John Reilly
Volume 13, Issue Supplement s1, pages 118–128, March 2012
How to Cite
Nethe, A., Dorgelo, A., Kugelberg, S., van Assche, J., Buijs, G., Yngve, A., de Henauw, S., Boskou, G., Manios, Y. and ToyBox-study group (2012), Existing policies, regulation, legislation and ongoing health promotion activities related to physical activity and nutrition in pre-primary education settings: an overview. Obesity Reviews, 13: 118–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00963.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Received 31 May 2011; revised 26 August 2011; accepted 2 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!