Prevalence of general and abdominal obesity in the adult population of Spain, 2008–2010: the ENRICA study
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2011 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 388–392, April 2012
How to Cite
Gutiérrez-Fisac, J. L., Guallar-Castillón, P., León-Muñoz, L. M., Graciani, A., Banegas, J. R. and Rodríguez-Artalejo, F. (2012), Prevalence of general and abdominal obesity in the adult population of Spain, 2008–2010: the ENRICA study. Obesity Reviews, 13: 388–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00964.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
- Received 12 August 2011; revised 14 October 2011; accepted 2 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.