A systematic approach for the development of a kindergarten-based intervention for the prevention of obesity in preschool age children: the ToyBox-study
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Special Issue: The ToyBox-Study, Guest editors: Boyd Swinburn, Dianne Ward and John Reilly
Volume 13, Issue Supplement s1, pages 3–12, March 2012
How to Cite
Manios, Y., Grammatikaki, E., Androutsos, O., Chinapaw, M. J. M., Gibson, E. L., Buijs, G., Iotova, V., Socha, P., Annemans, L., Wildgruber, A., Mouratidou, T., Yngve, A., Duvinage, K., de Bourdeaudhuij, I. and ToyBox-study group (2012), A systematic approach for the development of a kindergarten-based intervention for the prevention of obesity in preschool age children: the ToyBox-study. Obesity Reviews, 13: 3–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00974.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Received 3 November 2011; revised 9 November 2011; accepted 11 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!